How I Can Help
My approach combines core aspects of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Person Centered Therapy. We will work together at your pace and toward your goals for therapy.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
A cognitive behavioral approach believes that thoughts, behaviors and feelings influence one another, and in therapy we will explore those thoughts and beliefs that influence what you do and how you feel throughout the day.
Person Centered Therapy
A person centered approach is client-led, non-directed, and present-focused and believes that each person is able to form an appropriate understanding of themselves and their world in order to help resolve their issues.
I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients needs with a focus on:
• Anxiety and Social Phobia
• Panic Attacks
• Self Esteem
• Life and Career Transitions
• Video Game and Internet Addiction
• Creative Block for Musicians, Writers, and Artists
• Relationship and Communication Issues
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)